CUMULUS MEDIA – COLORADO SPRINGS is seeking a dynamic full-time Director of Marketing
We are looking for a brand builder who thinks big and outside the box; lives in the multi-media, multi-screen world; and is a forward thinker who will help make miracles happen, as a Director of Marketing, Strategies, and Creative Partnerships.
- Can you forge a new relationship with Google by noon?
- Are you someone who answers the plea, “we need this,” with, “no problem, consider it done” or “yes – it is already done!”
- Can you bring fresh ideas to elevate cross platform campaigns?
Qualified candidates will possess 2+ years of experience working in creative marketing, advertising, design, digital/social or related field. The Director of Marketing, Strategies and Creative Partnership will work with both creative and analytic, talented people in the entertainment business, providing positive energy, an exceptional attitude with accountability and fun! Considerable marketing knowledge, instincts, exceptional writing and communication skills are a must. Outstanding people skills are a prerequisite; you must be able to effectively interact with a variety of departments, personalities, clients and agencies. Further, to move at lightning speed, you must be a self-directing, self-motivating, multi-tasker who’s able to thrive with the petal to the metal.
Who we are:
Our Colorado Springs stations include: 95.1 Nash FM KATC, XTRA Sports 1300 KCSF-AM, Classic Rock 98.1 KKFM, 98.9 Magic FM KKMG, 92.9 Peak FM KKPK, and News Talk 740 KVOR-AM. Our integrated revenue streams include online streaming, podcasts, banner advertising, social media integration, event marketing, non-traditional concepts & programs, multi-channel ads, email marketing, geofencing ads, retargeting ads, Facebook, Good AdWords/SEM/PPC, SEO, SEM, people-based marketing, OTT/CTV TV commercials and more!
- Further building the KATC-FM, KCSF-AM, KKFM-FM, KKMG-FM, KKPK-FM and KVOR-AM brand strategy with advertisers, listeners and in the Southern Colorado marketplace
- Developing innovative marketing plans, proposals, marketing materials, outreach strategies, revenue generating opportunities and event concepts throughout our cluster
- Live on social media and fully understand all the existing platforms, as well as emerging platforms to design strategies and alternative ways to leverage our brands in the social space
- Develop partnerships and programs with media, non-profits, community groups and advertisers
- Create, executes and manages existing and new large cluster, station, non-profit, and special events, both on and off-site
- Develops, plans, and executes comprehensive branding, marketing and media campaigns
- Analyzes and implements existing marketing strategy and tactical plans
- Ensures seamless communication and integration between customers, sales, marketing, promotions, programming and finance
- Works directly with Operations Director, General Sales Manager, project managers and other executives to manage and work with graphic design, web design, and PR
- Coordinates and manages ad/PR agency as in-house marketing director
Education and Licensing Requirements:
- College degree in Marketing, Communications or related major preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and must be in good standing
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Ability to learn new systems
- Experience & knowledge of budgeting and cost strategies of events & programs
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Professional growth and career path
- Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask “what if” and try innovative solutions
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
- 401K with company match to plan for the long-term
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
For immediate consideration, email your materials (no calls, please) to [email protected], [email protected] and please visit www.cumulus.com/work-here/
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at: https://www.cumulus.com
CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).